Thursday, May 14, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 108

Tuesday was a great day for me. I totally recovered from my bouts of the runs and stomach cramps. I ended up cooking on the outdoor grill. I cooked a package of chicken thighs, a package of burgers and lots of beef ribs. I had about eight packages of beef ribs in various sizes. beef ribs have a lot of fat and bones, but they taste incredible. I have some pork ribs, but I already had to much meat, so I decided to save them for another day. After I finished cooking the beef I thought they were a little too tough. So I decided to wrap up the beef ribs in foil. I had 4 large foil packages of beef ribs. I put the oven on at 225 degrees for 3 hours. My oven has an automatic turn off feature. So I set if for 3 hours and went to sleep and left the beef ribs in the oven. In the morning I checked the beef ribs and they were really tender. No movement on the scale today. I want to give a special shout out to Denis and Dave for their comments of support. Thanks for coming by and sharing my zero carb journey. 

Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 1 pound of beef chappell hill sausage and water

2nd meal: 6 eggs 4 thick slices of bacon and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight: 
247.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...