Thursday, May 14, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 109

This morning (Wednesday) my house smelled great. As mentioned in the last post I continued to cook the beef ribs overnight in the oven on a low temperature. I cooked the beef ribs originally on the outdoor grill with pecan wood. When I woke up I thought I was in a BBQ restaurant. I just had enough time this morning to put the beef ribs up in containers and then into the refrigerator. Funny thing at work today, when I warmed up my food one of my coworkers mentioned how good my food smelled. I just smiled and ate with pride. This way of eating is really becoming a part of me. I am really learning how to plan for my meals. I am learning how to handle eating out. I still take it day by day except when planing meals. I can't say at this time that I feel totally confident that I would not cave in to carbs, but I do feel stronger everyday. I just don't want to get over confident. I guess you can say I want to keep my edge. No movement on the scale. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb journey with me.


Morning fast: water and coffee

1st meal: 2 burgers, 2 chicken thighs and water

2nd meal:  and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight: 

247.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...