Friday, May 15, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 110

I ended up working a double shift on Wednesday. I was so tired when I got home at around 3 AM on Thursday morning.  I have not had to work those type of hours since 20 years ago when I was much younger. I got up late morning Thursday and felt groggy all day. I was really thrown off on my rest and regretted volunteering working that extra time. I might have to do that again sometime next week. I will just handle it as it comes. I had some movement on the scale yesterday and lost another .5 pounds. This made me real happy. I am just trying to absorb this new lifestyle and make adjustments as I can. You will be surprised on how this way of eating will make you feel physically. Although my body is tired from lack of sleep or should I say from my routine being thrown off, my physical state is great. I have read Dave describing experiencing a sense of well being many times in his past posts. Now I know and can appreciate what he means. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb journey with me.

Morning fast: none

1st meal: 6 eggs, 4 thick pieces of bacon coffee and water

2nd meal:  beef ribs and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight: 
247 lbs

3 comments:

  1. I am new to all of this so thank you for documenting your progress. It can be a struggle when everyone in my house eat junk all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I last commented a few days ago (Day 105, I think), I've finished reading this blog in its entirety, beginning to end. I have eaten LC & VLC off & on over the years. I used to read a bit on ZIOH when that site was still up. The longest I did ZC at that time was 3 days. On my last LC/VLC run, I lost 55 lbs, but then "adding back in carbs" is what did me in--it's hard to stop. On a low carb forum that I was part of, they used to say, and probably still do, that maintenance is harder than losing. As strange as that may sound to someone trying to lose, it is very true. Over the past 2 years I regained all but 5 lbs of what I lost. I am on day 16 of VLC/almost-ZC/sometimes-ZC and have lost almost 8 lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connor, I hope all is well with you. I miss your updates but I also understand that life has its complications.
    Take care and I hope to see a posting soon.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...