Sunday, May 31, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Days 111- 128

I am really glad to be back posting. I know it's really no ones fault that the site was not letting me post. Every time I tired to log on it did not recognize me and then would freeze up. Dave gave me a lot of support during the down time. He kept working on the site until it was up again and would let me log on and post. I am really enjoying my zero carb journey with good success. My eating times have been fairly consistent. Mostly I have a morning fast followed by two meals. My 1st  meal is almost always in the late morning around 10 or 11 AM. Then my 2nd is between 6 to 8 PM. Weekends start late morning around 9 AM,  unless I have plans to eat breakfast with friends or family. Then the time can really vary. Food choices have been really easy. I stick to beef, chicken, pork and eggs for the most part in different forms. I have been enjoying burgers and chicken thighs a lot. Weekends almost always include eggs for my first meal of the day. Eggs sometimes plays a role for my second meal of the day if I don't have anything I feel like eating or if I don't want to repeat what I ate for my first meal. I have had some positive movement on the scale, I dropped another 1.5 pounds. I met a friend this Saturday for lunch. He works near by and had some extra time for lunch. So I suggested eating wings. We split a basket of 20 wings. It does not sound like a lot, but it was very filling. We had the wings that are not covered in flour and I had a dry rub of spices on mine that did not have any sugars on it. Today was another lazy day for me. I rested most the day. I had a long week filled with all sorts of small suprises. I had caught a cold and coughed and sneezed for a few days. It was not real bad, just annoying. I am really happy to see so many people concerned out there about the blog and my journey. I want to give a special shout out to Dave, Denis, Aretha,  Anonymous (1# and #2), Monica Smith, Emily, and everyone else that stops by to read and give support. 


Morning fast: none

1st meal: 6 eggs, 2 ham steaks coffee and water

2nd meal:  6 large chicken thighs shredded with mayo and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight: 
246.5 lbs

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing so well! Congratulations on the additional weightloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks heidi, I appreciate your support.

      Delete
  2. Keep up the good work, Connor. Dh and I stay up pretty late and used to eat my last meal pretty late, too. I changed that about a week ago--now I finish eating no later than 6:30 pm. It has helped. Most of the time I want to eat after that time just for the sake of eating, not because I'm hungry. Last night I was still a bit hungry after 6:30--not starving, just light hunger. I decided to eat more today. I'm paying attention to portion control--not quite 5 bite diet, but being careful not to eat so much, no seconds, etc. I think, if I remember to, I'll do an every-other day thing--portion-controlled eating one day, larger amount the next. I also try to do 18 hour intermittent fasting (IF) now and then. I am nearly ZC most days, with some days being ZC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emily, I am really trying hard not to over eat too. I wish you success with your zero carb endeavor.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...