Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Days 100

Monday marks 100 days on my zero carb journey. The time has went by really fast. I am getting comfortable with this zero carb lifestyle. Yesterday was a normal day at work. Nothing really out of the ordinary. I was supposed to start a special assignment for 2 weeks, but that is on hold for now. I am anticipating going to the dentist this Thursday for a follow up my deep cleaning. My mouth is OK for the most part. It still hurts a little below the gums in the front upper and lower areas when I drink cold water. When I got home I tried the chicken salad. It was wonderful. It had lots of flavor. It sat in the refrigerator for a whole day and that brought out a lot of flavor. I ended up buying some plain pork skins on the way home to eat with the chicken salad. It was actually good by itself, but I wanted try it out and see how the combination tasted. It was really good. No movement on the scale, no cravings and the runs are under control for now. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb experience with me. 


Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 2 burgers, 2 Italian sausage links and water

2nd meal: 12 oz of chicken salad, pork skins and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248. lbs

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on 100 days! Incredible willpower needed to make it this far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @tomaste thank you. This is just becoming my daily routine, but I still try to focus day by day.

      Delete
  2. Connor your on your way. Not everyone is going to lose weight at lighting speed. Your weight loss has been Steady and True my Good if not Great Friend. I really think you "GET IT" this time around. Keep in the Fight and do Whats Right and Always Battle On!!!

    (ZC)er Armed and Dangerous

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dave. Everyday I tell myself to keep focused. I plan everything I eat and I believe that my effort is paying off in weight loss and really good health. Thanks again for all of your support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...