Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Days 101

Yesterday, was a really good day for me. It was very relaxing knowing that I made it past 100 days. It put me in a different frame of mind. I really feel that I accomplished something big. Something life changing that will last forever. This is so different compared to my previous zero carb experiences. I had a lot of coaching from Dave before he felt confident enough to let me use this blog to document my journey. I will always be grateful for the trust he has in me. The only thing to mention at work was that one of our vendors was giving out $10.00 gift cards for Subway. They sell sandwiches and salads. Nothing I was interested in, so I passed. I had some movement on the scale, but not enough to report right now. Cravings are under control for now. My stomach is doing well. I will do a double post tomorrow. One early for today and a current one describing my dentist appointment. My teeth are feeling much, much better. I want to give out a special shout out to @tomaste and Dave for their comments of support. Thanks for stopping by to share my zero carb journey with me.

Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 3 burgers, 1 Italian sausage links and water

2nd meal: 12 oz of chicken salad, pork skins, 1 chicken leg quarter and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...