Sunday, May 10, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 104

Friday was one of those days at work where the vendors supplied up with food. We must be doing something really great for the amounts of free food offered us lately. We were given 3 trays of sandwiches from some upscale shop. I don't know the name. There was an assortment of drinks, chips and cookies. I was so happy that I had just eaten about 30 minuets before the food arrived. One good thing is that I was able to score a bottle of water. I was not as bothered by it as the last time free food came to my office. Nothing else happened at work to mention. Tomorrow will be a special day for me. I will spend it with my mother. I will post about it on my next post. No movement on the scale today. My teeth are a little sore from the most recent visit to the dentist. She poked around in my mouth and scrapped a little here and there. It's not real bad, just a little sore. No stomach problems or cravings. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb journey with me. Thanks for all the support.



Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 2 burgers, 1 Italian sausage links and water

2nd meal: 6 eggs, 6 slices of bacon and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
247.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...