Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Days 99

Sunday was a really nice day. I ended up cooking on the outside grill. I cooked burgers, market fresh Italian sausage and a whole chicken. I cooked the burgers and sausage first. I then split the whole chicken in half. I lightly seasoned it and cooked it on low for about three hours. After the chicken was cooked and cooled down I separated the white meat and chopped it up. I also cut up a green onion for flavor. I also put a little salt and pepper. I put a lot of mayonnaise and mixed it up. It's strange how something so simple tasted so good. It also had a little smokey flavor from the outdoor grill. I started out the day with a big breakfast. I guess I still had the taste for it after the big breakfast I had at Luby's. My cravings seem to under control for now. No runs to report. No movement on the scale. I had a really good day. Thanks for stopping by and sharing my zero carb journey with me.


Morning fast: none

1st meal: 4 eggs, 6 slices of bacon, 6 oz of pan sausage, coffee and water

2nd meal: 1 burger, 1 Italian sausage link, 1 chicken leg quarter and water 

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight:
248. lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...