Friday, May 29, 2015

RED ALERT, RED ALERT: MAJOR MELTDOWN IMMINENT!

OMG!!!!!! Is anyone out there????? HEELLLOO!!!!

I gotta tellya that I have been going out of my mind with BLOGGER!!! This Blog has been FROZEN for the past two (2) freaking weeks!!!

No, Connor has not fell off the Earth and has left us wandering "What the Heck Happened!!!". He contacted me a while back complaining about not being able to login and write his posts. So I told him I would work on it and let him know when he could resume his postings. So plan on a nice UPDATE post from Connor this Saturday or Sunday.

He let me know that he was doing fine and will report some Good if not GREAT NEWS on his next postings. I promised him that I would not leak any INFO out. Yes, I have to keep my promises. Hahaha!!!

So how are you doing Dave? Well I am oh so glad that someone cares........or do they???

OK I am back to form.........sorta, kinda and all that JAZZ!! Or should I say double talk!!!

Yes, years from now you can say you heard it HERE first that........................................

I am really happy that my little blog is back online and things will be back to normal. I have to say that Zero Carb has been treating me better than I deserve. My life is GREAT and my outlook towards the future is BRIGHT!!! I have been truly BLESSED!!!

Good Golf, Good Tennis or Whatever makes you Happy!!!

(ZC)er Saved by Zero




















Cheers,

Dave

13 comments:

  1. What a relief...

    Our little Zero Carb community needs a place to stop and breathe in the middle of today's insanity in the world of nutrition. So yes, what a relief to know "we are back to normal"... as we must NEVER FORGET that many years ago when one of the first Zero Carb site came up on the web, it was closed down "by authorities" (???) because it was an attack to the unshakable foundations of nutrition and considered a direct threat to the human race, nothing less.

    It is nice to breathe again. Thanks David.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Denis, we want our little place to be here for the long run. Breathe indeed!!!

      (ZC)er Saved by ZERO

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. I am so glad you have returned. I am new to the site and have been playing catch up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aretha Alexander and Anonymous, we are up a and running. Glad you folks have dropped by and read some post. Don't forget to read my personal Zero Carb Blog in the Archives. I lost over 100 lbs and still kicking butt.

      (ZC)er Saved By Zero

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  3. Wow, I come here every day and was wondering what had happened. It's so good to hear everything is fine again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Anonymous, Connor will be posting shortly and continue his journey through Zero Carb. Keep reading and learning.

      (ZC)er Hear the Call

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  4. Whew! So glad to see you guys are up and running again. My foray into ZC has't been a straight line trajectory but, because of this blog, I am quickly making my way to strict ZC and have stopped making stupid mistakes. Connor, Dave, and Denis continue to give me confidence to be patient and trust the process and don't overthink it. Look forward to read Connor's update.

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Monica Smith, yes we are open for business! We all don't have such a easy time when starting Zero Carb. Some it comes a little easier, for some it is a little harder. We learn lessons all the time and move forward. Zero Carb won't fail you ever. Just eat, drink and reap the rewards. That easy, that simple.

      (ZC)er Lock and Load

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  5. I'm very glad to hear it was a website glitch & not Connor falling off the wagon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily, Connor is strong and this time around I have all the confidence in the world that he will succeed.

      (ZC)er No Surrender, No Retreat

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  6. Connor we can't wait for your UPDATE. I am happy that many here are concerned for your well-being. Battle on my Friend.

    (ZC)er The Pursuit of HAPPINESS

    Cheers,

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost finished with the update Dave. It will be out shortly. Thanks for your help and support.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...