Friday, June 5, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Day 115

I had a really good day today. I am feeling great health wise. I am trying to be careful about the foods I eat. I still think about that Thai fish incident and don't want to repeat that anytime soon. I need to eat when I am hungry and not wait too long. I do a morning fast during the workweek for about 5- 6 hours. Weekends are hit and miss according to my schedule if any. I have been going through a trend now and then of taking a nap after work. I have mentioned this several times in the past. I don't know why this is happening. Sometimes like today I get home from work, eat then lay down to rest and end up falling asleep. Then I get up and stay up really late like now. That is why this posting is so late. You can see the time-stamp at the bottom of the post.  I guess all in all I get enough rest when I combine my nap and then the few hours I get before I get up for work. I just rather get all the rest at one time. I don't know if I should be making a big deal about this at all. Maybe Denis can give some input on this concern if he has time. I got a good deal on 2 lb packages of large shrimp at the store and decided to eat some for my second meal of the day. I just boiled the shrimp in water and used mayo with a little onion and garlic powder mixed in as a dipping sauce. It was really good and a break from the regular foods I eat. I noticed lately I have been wanting something different for my second meal of the day. No movement on the scale today. I want to give out a special shout out to Monica Smith for her comment of support. Thanks for stopping by to share my zero carb journey with me and for your support.

Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 2 burgers coffee and water

2nd meal: 1 lb of cold boiled shrimp, mayo, ice tea and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight: 
246.5 lbs

2 comments:

  1. I will look into your new "sleeping pattern" and will come back to you Connor.

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denis, what I mainly want to know is that if splitting sleeping in 2 segments in 1 day is OK to gain good rest or should I try to get all my rest in one shot.

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...