Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Connor's Zero Carb Diet Journey Days 112 & 113

I took yesterday off and met a friend for lunch. We went to a Thailand restaurant. I chose a spicy steamed whole fish. I thought it would real safe. I asked about the spices and nothing had sugar in it. This was actually the start of a day of agony for me. It was about 1:00 PM. A lot later than I usually eat my first meal of the day. My stomach was really empty and I was hungry when we made it to the restaurant. The fish was really, really spicy hot. It had dried red peppers all over it and some crush red pepper powder sprinkled on it. Normally I can eat hot spicy food without much problems. I think being really hungry and my stomach being empty was a recipe for disaster. After we ate we were going to go to do some shopping at the mall, but then I felt my stomach ache and I told my lunch mate that I needed to go home. Just minuets after I arrived home it started. I had the runs really bad. My stomach started to hurt bad and I was in the bathroom for most of the rest of the day. I was really miserable. Needles to say I did not eat anything else for the day. Later that day I went to be and feel asleep. Today when I got up I felt much better and went to work. I still had a little ache in my gut, but for the most part I was OK. I grilled some burgers on the outdoor grill today after work. I used some lump wood coal and they came out great. I made 2 batches. The first batch was a little overcook because the grill was too hot. I should have waited a little longer. No movement on the scale today. I want to give a special shout out to Heidi and Emily for their comments of support. Thanks everyone for stopping by and sharing my zero carb journey with me. 

Morning fast: coffee and water

1st meal: 2 burgers and 1 ham steak coffee and water

2nd meal:  2 burgers and water

Start weight:
260 lbs

Current weight: 
246.5 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...