Tuesday, December 15, 2015

12/15/2015 - Blast from the Past - DAY 1

Greetings all, 

First of all: I want to say that it is good to be HOME! Some of you may remember me others may be thinking WTF or Where’s The Fruit? Hahaha!!! 

Second of all: I have been fortunate enough to have an archived journal of my journey through Zero Carb that I want to share with you that dates back to June of 2010. I promise to only post the good stuff and to leave out things that don’t generate a positive vibe. Without any further ado here is my original introduction on “ZIOH”:

Original Star date: 6/29/2010 

Everyone, I am pleased to join this community. I have been reading Journals, and other discussion topics. I have LC and VLC on and off for the last six years. Along with that I rode the weight loss & gain roller coaster, and the ride has not been fun. I came across the ZIOH from reading LC forums. After reading the information at this site and reading about the experiences of some of the members I decided it made a lot of sense to start this WOE. Today marks one complete week of ZC and I feel very good. I have lost a lot of water weight. So far my energy levels are good. I actually have "0" cravings at this point. I almost hate to say it's been easy so far. I eat mostly beef in the form or Hamburger or Steak, some Chicken, some Pork, eggs, a little cheese (no soy), I use some salt free seasoning mix, I drink a cup of plain hot Green Tea in the morning instead of my regular coffee and I drink lots of WATER!!

I will upload a Pic very soon. Most of all I am glad to be here and I hope to contribute as much as I take.

Observation:
I don’t know where I got the “lots of WATER!!” from. Drink when thirsty. Oh and the Green Tea………well let’s just say I do enjoy a nice cupper every once in a while, but I do the coffee thing. Just strait black and about a fourth or less of what I used to drink back in the day. 

So y’all, what do you think? I kinda color coded it:

Black=Current
Blue=Blast from the Past
Red=Observation

I may not have an “Observation” all the time unless I see something that should be mentioned and my “Current may not be real long either, but the blast from the past will be all original. 

Have a great day my Family and Friends. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Start the Adventure

Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. This is a really good start. I missed your posting. I like the part of recounting your thoughts as someone new to zc and how you feel about your thoughts now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your kind comments Taylor! Battle On!!!

      Delete
  2. Great to see ya back dave. Simon Martin@@@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to be back Simon, thanks for your support. Battle On!!!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...