Sunday, December 20, 2015

12/20/2015 - Blast from the Past - DAY 7

Greetings all,
Here is my next installment of “Blast from the Past” or The Way We Were. OK, now that sounded so-fis-te-cated……..right?? Jeez does he ever give up? No, no he does not give up! Sorry folks it looks like I am arguing with myself and actually winning this time! Did that make sense? OK, here it goes:

Original Stardate: 7/6/2010
Today is the start of my third week of ZC WOE!!! I will start to post information on my weight, energy levels, overall health, food consumption, and any changes that I make as far as exercise or adding or eliminating certain foods. If anyone could suggest what kind of info I should keep stats on to help me narrow down what works for me would be appreciated. I had to buy a new scale recently; my old one was not reliable. It would go up and down the scale within seconds of weighing in. My best estimate is that I started out at 260 three weeks ago, so I will us that as my starting point. I will weigh myself in the morning in order to get some kind of consistency. I stopped drinking green tea in the mornings (which I was substituting for my coffee) and began to drink more H2O. I set my first goal weight of 185. It looks like I have lost about 8 pounds in two weeks. I kind of know that water weight (correct me if I’m wrong) plays a role in the beginning of carb elimination. I have to give my body time to adjust to this WOE. I also quit eating breakfast in the morning as a routine. I take extra GB (to work) and eat it when I’m hungry. 

Thanks everyone for all the kind notes of encouragement.


260/252/185
Energy level: good
Overall Health: good
Cravings: None
Today’s Menu: GB, Oopsie roll (2) & Water


Observation:
Yes, the “Green Tea” did not last long. HA! What was I thinking? OK again with the freaking H20. The scale thing was not bad for “ME” because I don’t panic about the numbers. Because….well they are just numbers. I know this is not for the meek. So stay away from scales if they make you panic and rely more on how your clothes fit. I gave up eating breakfast because at the time I was eating just to eat. So I waited until I was hungry (good rookie points). I took extra food just in case (better rookie points). Exercise……well it really did not happen consistently as I planned and as stated before: ya really don’t need it. Observation about losing water weight at the start of (ZC)ing (bonus rookie points).


Have a Heathy Day my Family and Friends. Today is the first day for the rest of my LIFE. I am Powerful, I am Strong and I will Always Battle On!!!


(ZC)er Ain't No Mountain High ENOUGH 

 



Cheers,

Dave

3 comments:

  1. I have always like the way you put your stats at the end of your posts.-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane, I thought it was a good touch. Battle On!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got my eye on you....Merry Christmas
    Cyber mom

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...