Thursday, January 14, 2016

1/14/2016 - Blast from the Past - DAY 17

Greetings all,
Your next installment of “Blast from the Past”:

Original Stardate: 7/17/2010
I believe my start date for this WOE was 6/21/2010 if I recall correctly. It’s almost a blur at this point. I guess I don’t want to look at the past anymore (when it comes to eating), especially before this WOE. The main things I don’t reflect upon are the struggles I went through on LC and VLC. I had great success followed by devastating failure. Yo-yo, roller coaster, ups and downs or whatever anyone wants to call it. I have learned my lesson and I will never ever go back.

Monday should complete 4 weeks of (ZC). 28 days of delight. But I’ll celebrate Monday; I don’t want to get ahead of myself. I will focus on today. 

Cheers

Original Stardate: 7/17/2010
Another start of a good day in the life of (ZC). No cravings for carbs (Hurrah). I caught up on some sleep and I am feeling good. No tummy troubles for the last couple of days. That’s always a good thing. 

Today I plan on meeting one of my best friends for a drink by the waterway. My drink will be sparkling water. I have read here and there about folks on this forum that partake in a little spirits and claim that it does not affect this WOE for them, but I would not want to experiment with that until at least I made it all the way to where I need to be. I have not been much of a “drinker” but, I like an occasional glass of wine. Maybe I’ll order a glass of HWC lol.

Cheers 

260/246.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):8
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak, H2O

Observation:
Well at this point it looks like my “Tummy Troubles” are all but gone. I talk about drinking alcohol and at this point I did not touch the stuff. I do admit at this time I do have a glass of dry red wine on certain occasions, but I do go several months without a drinking alcohol. I have not had a drink at this time since May at my Graduation Dinner and before that I really can’t remember. I am just glad that I do not get obsessed by it or go on a binge. I lived with an alcoholic in the past and at an early age I was “Scared Straight” way back then. I still love to drink fizzy water as a treat with a twist of lime or lemon when out. In the first post I mention “YO-YO” dieting with other woe. I am so glad those days are behind me. I am also at the time of the posting getting really comfortable with (ZC). Hey I was still testing the waters and still not 100% sure if I could hang the “Veterans” of this forum for the long run. In past post you can see me write “I will continue with this Journey” or something to related to that. Thank GOD I stood strong and let (ZC) take over. 

Have a Healthy Day my Family and Friends. It’s all about the “Choices” we make. I try hard as hell to make the best ones possible concerning my Health which in turns means my WOE. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Good TIMES


Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. you had a real good attitude about your journey. good read, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome. I will keep posting until I run out. Hahaha!!! Battle On!!!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...