Wednesday, January 13, 2016

1/12/2016 - Blast from the Past - DAY 16

Greetings all,
Sorry for the delay. It is so strange how this next postings describes what happened to me. It is now 2:35 AM my time as I type. Anyhow I will explain more during the “Observation”. My next installment of “Blast from the Past” or Deja Vu: 

Original Stardate: 7/16/2010
I guess so far I have been pretty fortunate. One of the three big chain stores usually has some type of steak (Rib eye, NY strip or T bone) on sale for just under $4.00. If it’s not in that price range then its "Hello" GB. BTW I sometimes can find a good deal at the "Mark down" section.

"My favorite Aggie joke? I'm sorry I don't understand the question" -Singer Lyle Lovett - Texas A&M class of 1979


Y'all come back now 

Original Stardate: 7/16/2010
I got up today feeling good. I have tendency to stay up too late. I know how important sleep is especially on this WOE. I have been like this my whole life. That’s why I have gravitated to the second shift on most of my past jobs. I can stay up late and sleep in. That is all in the past. I have an early first shift job. I get up between 4:15AM and 4:30AM and still find myself struggling to go to sleep early. Usually after two or three days of little sleep, I’ll crash out early and catch up on some sleep.

I hope everyone has a Great Day!!

Cheers

260/247/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Steak,GB, H2O

Observation:
Wow this is creepy: I stayed up too late the few nights before and “YES” when I got home yesterday I “CRASHED AND BURNED”!!! I still go through these cycles. Hey I can have a week or so of good if not GREAT sleep, but then again with cycles. So you will see me post “I had a great night sleep” or “I got up feeling great or rested and so on” I Tell You What: while I was on a steady weight loss “trend” I noticed the most weight loss when I slept a good night’s sleep and the least or no weight loss on the nights I sleep less. This happened for the most part. OK as far as the meat or should I say Beef is concerned it has went up quite a bit. I almost never see the better quality Steaks on sale for $4 or less bucks as I saw in the past. It must be the sign of the times. So more Brisket and Ground Beef or Ground Chuck for me. Hey it’s all good!!!

Have a Healthy Day my Family and Friends. Rest is oh so important for us in general. I hope everyone gets enough or at least tries too. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Worry FREE



Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...