Friday, April 22, 2016

4/22/2016 - Bright Lights.....Weird Noises.....Where am I?

Where am I??????? 

The last thing I remember is that I was going to post "Blast from the Past -  Day 27" and with the blink of an eye I went from 2/3/2016 to 4/22/2016? WTF or Where's The Fruit??? Fruit (?)...YUCK!!!!

Wait a minute......... I think I remember little green, no....... little grey men. Yes, now it is a little clearer. I was frozen in place. I could not move or speak or, or, or.............. anything.

There were bright lights all around me.............and weird noises like humming........more like mechanical...............then......... No!!! Not the probe!!!! OK........no probe WHEEEEWWW!!!!!!!!! I lucked out on that one!!!

And now I am back with lost time. Lost indeed!!!

Lost, but not Forgotten.........I HOPE. Hahaha!!!

No Excuses...........

I got this very touching email a few days ago and will share it with you when I get the nod form the person who sent it to me. 

So stay tuned for another episode of "Blast from the Past" tonight. Check your local listing for time and channel. 

Have a wonderful Zero Carb day. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er The Final Frontier


Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dave, I am looking forward to your post tonight. I hope those greys weren't to rough with you lol! :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Cat, well he greys were not that bad after all. Hahaha!!!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete
  2. im looking forward to this post, as im not quite sure what this is about...i will stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy forager... this is a blog about my Zero Carb experiences.....so I hope you are not disappointed.

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...