Wednesday, April 27, 2016

4/27/2016 - Blast from the Past - DAY 29

Greetings all,

Here is a couple of responses to my last post back in time. Your next installment of (Blast from the Past) or “Time Machine”:

Original Stardate: 7/29/2010
I still have that awkward feeling in my gut. It is not as intense as it was yesterday. I have not been eating real fatty beef. So I know that it is not nausea. I have never had this feeling in the past. 

My spirits are better. My energy levels seem to be higher. Today is going to be a good day. Tummy trouble free and Cravings free so far. 

(ZC)ers Tired and True

Cheers

260/244.4/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):6
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O


Original Stardate: 7/29/2010
Heidi this is my last stand. I have tried the whole gambit of diets. I have to stay focused and dedicated. If this WOE does not work for me, I will have nowhere to go. Worst case scenario I would go VLC and wait to fail…………..NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to: Stay Strong and Live Long; Battle On; Keep On Keeping On; or whatever it takes. I cannot fail. I refuse to FAIL. I thank God that my determination is good for something.

I don’t care if the weight comes off fast or slow, just as long as it goes. I’ve waited this long and now I have found (ZC) and I’m here to stay.

Thanks for stopping by. I really ADMIRE YOU. Struggles are not fun and are always present a good excuse to fail…………….But You Stay Strong.

(ZC)ers Fighting the Good Fight

Cheers

Original Stardate: 7/29/2010
Hey there Sharon, no it’s not an empty feeling. It’s so hard to describe. Almost like a light pressure combined with a mild upset stomach. I feel this way even after I eat. It is becoming milder. I guess if I had to relate to it I would say it was like when you have the big “D” and have to sit on the pot for long periods of time. But it’s much milder than that combined with slight pressure. I’m guessing that it’s my body adjusting. It just a tad uncomfortable. 

(ZC)ing with those who CARE

Cheers

Original Stardate: 7/29/2010
Another day in the life of (ZC). I hope this week gets me back on track. I sort of feel misaligned. I know I will get there when the time is right.

I am interested in making Ryan’s Burger Bowls. Tweaked a little so they can be disposable (fast food). I'm really happy to keep my menu simple and limited. It helps me to keep on the straight and narrow.

(ZC) = HOPE 

Cheers

Observation:
Can it get any worse than this??? Up and down the scale, Weird icky feeling in the gut (not the big D)…YIKES!!! Well, I tried to describe the pain I was going through at the time. I contribute some of that to my gallbladder being removed. Does everyone with that condition go through that? I don’t know and it may be different for someone else. Wow, I was able to put my determination to good if not GREAT use: I WOULD NOT QUIT! 

It is easy to quit, but you have to know what you want. At that time I knew that I did not want to quit, therefore I dug in deep into all I knew and kept on my Journey through Zero Carb. I guess you really want to have something so bad that you are willing to do whatever it takes to reach your goal. 

I described it pretty well to Heidi:
“I need to: Stay Strong and Live Long; Battle On; Keep On Keeping On; or whatever it takes. I cannot fail. I refuse to FAIL. I thank God that my determination is good for something. I don’t care if the weight comes off fast or slow, just as long as it goes. I’ve waited this long and now I have found (ZC) and I’m here to stay.”

Here to stay indeed! Was it easy to go through this? No! So what! I don’t pretend to know what goes on with other folks here or anywhere, but for me life has been a struggle in one form or another. I learned long ago to “GET OVER IT” and do what needs to be done to achieve my goals. I don’t always succeed in everything I do, but I will know that I gave it my best and at the end of the day I could not ask more than that from myself or others.

Have a healthy day my Family and Friends. Keep On, Keeping On and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er I’m a BELIEVER


Cheers,

Dave

4 comments:

  1. I have to give you some credit Dave, you had all the reasons to give up. You stayed in there and fought and in the long run you prevailed. Simon Martin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Simon, I couldn't give up my friend........look at the guy in the yellow shirt to your left. That says it all. Battle On!!!

      Delete
  2. Your observations are spot on. I get a lot of courage from you. Bill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support Bill. Battle On!!!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...