Friday, April 29, 2016

4/29/2016 - Blast from the Past - DAY 30

Greetings all,

A gain on the scale, woe is me (?)......I don’t think so!!! What did I get myself into (?)…..PuRe SeReNiTy! Oh, I forgot to mention: I decided to list the posting in the order they were posted. So on most days the “weigh-in” will be the first post. Yes, my oh so little mind is always changing…….go figure! HA! Let’s not forgot your next edition of (Blast from the Past):

Original Stardate: 7/30/2010
Just another day in (ZC) Paradise. I still feel a wee bit under the weather. I would say that I’m more than 50% back to normal. 

My spirits are high. My energy is also much better. I have a short day today. I have worked late a couple of times this week, so I can make it up by leaving early. Maybe some good R&R will do me good. 

I’m not sure what’s on the agenda this weekend. DW is off, so we will probably spend some time strolling down the waterway or take a nice walk on one of the many walking trails through the woods.

No cravings, no cheats, no tummy troubles. Just the way I like it. I will just keep plugging away until I go where I need to be.

(ZC) No Surrender No Retreat

Cheers

260/244.6/185
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Ground Chuck, H2O

Original Stardate: 7/30/2010
I got off work early today. On my way home I decided to make a quick stop at HEB to see what the Hunting looked like. I was able to Bag a nice small meaty fatty slab of Beef Ribs. They had a lot of meat and fat. For under $2.00 lb. So since I got home early I decided to slow cook the ribs in the oven for my second meal later in the day. They came out so tender I could pull the bones right out without effort. 

It felt good just to jell at home. It was pretty quiet. DW is at work. I almost fell asleep. I did not want to fall asleep because I would be up all night. Today was a good day. I still feel a little loopy. I can’t wait for that to end. 

Wow, my Journey is getting real interesting. Every day is a learning experience for me.

(ZC) No Fear

Cheers

Observation:
A little weight gain…..been there, done that………no big deal….right? Feeling loopy? Who talks like that anyway? HA!!! Look at the timeline (yes, I am speaking to you). This Rookie started on EASY STREET for the most part………..but started to run into trouble………lots of uncomfortable trouble. 

It’s amazing what a positive attitude and outlook can do:

“No cravings, no cheats, no tummy troubles. Just the way I like it. I will just keep plugging away until I go where I need to be.”

“Wow, my Journey is getting real interesting. Every day is a learning experience for me.”

Those two Rookie statements said it all. How could I restate that? 

Have a healthy day my Family and Friends. Stay the Path! Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Lock and Load

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...