Monday, May 2, 2016

5/2/2016 - You have Questions, I have Answers.........Maybe?

Greetings Family and Friends,

Questions.....Answers......Maybe.......... What the heck is he talking about anyway. There is always a critic in the house. (Oh blue in this case means someone other than me.) Scary I know, but that is how I roll. Hahaha!!!! That screeching laugh.........again. OK, enough with the criticism! I have feelings too. 

Now that I got that out of my system I can move forward with, with, uh..........with.........what in the heck was I posting today about...........hmm......hmm......hmm. Let me see, oh OK I think I've got it or do I???? Why does he always do this? Because I can. That will teach them a lesson or two. Ha! 

Look-it: If you have a question, I am more than happy to answer it if it is in my oh so little realm of expertise. If not, I will research it. The majority of the questions I get are through email. Once in awhile one slips and I don't answer it in a timely manner. For that I am sorry. 

Today is just another good if not GREAT day living the care free Zero Carb Lifestyle. The beauty of this lifestyle is not having to worry about eating. For some folks this may concern them three (3) or four (4) time a day almost every day. For me it concerns me only twice (2) a day for most days. I really don't have to worry about "what's on the menu", oh let me see........meat? Do you see where I am going with this? Yes, it is as plain as the nose on your face. Meat or meat? Choices are the least of your worries unless you get all caught up in it and make some drama about it. 

Drama??? What drama you may ask. OK, the most often question I am asked is: "What do I eat on the Zero Carb Way of Eating" My answer is: "Eat what you like." That little question can confuse a whole lot of folks out there. Of course "Eat what you like" means within the Zero Carb realm of eating. Any kind of meat will do. You can add Fowl and Seafood to boot. Dairy is acceptable with a caveat. Dairy should be as close to Zero Carb as possible. This is where folks get into trouble in my humble opinion. It can be addictive and loaded with carbs. So do yourself a favor and stay away from it for at least a month. Then you might not want to got back to it at all or at least limit your amounts. For me a little cheese every blue moon is a treat or a little shredded cheese on some dishes are OK, but it is not a staple by any means. 

Make wise Zero Carb choices and Reap the Rewards of the Zero Carb Lifestyle. For me it was: Weight Loss, No Meds, and an enhance Spiritual Life. Did I mention that I have peaceful, easy feeling..........hey that sounds like a song. 



Have a Great Zero Carb day my Family and Friends. Stay tuned for your next installment of "Blast from the Past" tonight. No Surrender, No Retreat and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Ground Zero


Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...