Wednesday, May 25, 2016

5/24/2016 - Blast from the Past - DAY 36

Greetings Family and Friend,

I goofed up on my last post and put the wrong “Stardate” I put 8/3/2010 instead of 8/4/2010. I also forgot to put the fonts in blue for the past post. I went back and edited it to the best of my ability. I hope I did not leave anything out. Your next portion of “Blast from the Past” :

Original Stardate 8/5/2010
I rested OK last night. My spirits are high, no carvings for carbs, no cheats, minor tummy troubles. I was surprised at today’s weigh-in. It was 241.6. I had to take a double take. I am sure it just a water thingy. 

Fatty brisket goes along way. After I got home yesterday I did not feel hungry. It’s going to take a while for me to get used to a large amount of liquid fat. I still have a bit at home. I originally divided the brisket into two containers: one with the extra fatty brisket and one with the leaner side of the brisket with much less fat. If (DW) does not eat the other portion I may eat it myself. It has more fat than my Steaks or Ground Chuck. 

It’s funny, I have not got tired of the taste of Rib eyes or Ground Chuck especially when they are grilled on the Q, but this fatty brisket is wearing down the taste buds. So I have a dilemma. I will be eating fatty brisket for at least three more days and possible more. If the current trend of weight loss continues I would be a fool not to go with a good thing. I will more than likely substitute fatty Beef ribs in lieu of the fatty brisket when it runs out.

Maybe I’ll gain back a couple of pounds and my fatty brisket Theory will be blown out of the water. LOL!!!!!! You gotta love it. I am sure trying to get used to Fatty Meat, especially Fatty Beef. If I ate that fatty brisket on day one I might have not gone (ZC). I can just tolerate Fatty Beef at this point. It makes me feel just a little queasiness. 

I’m trying also to get the hunger and satiety feelings in tune. I normally do ok on that front, but sometimes I feel that I overeat.

(ZC)ers Mean and Lean

Cheers

260/241.6/185 (weight loss)
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Brisket, H2O

Observation
Well it looks like the Fatty Beef Brisket run is “Running Out”. It looks like I am getting a little burned out either on the taste or the extreme amount of fat I was eating.

This Rookie has a theory in that he seems to think the more fat he eats, the more weight he lost. Was he right I dunno know? Well he had a nice little drop in weight on this post. I wonder what will happen on the next post.

It seems like tummy troubles are still hanging around……..well just a little.

He seems to have some trouble with the change in diet to really high fat meat. This could be a part of his tummy trouble. 

No cravings for carbs. Wow what a gift indeed. He was truly blessed in that department. Cravings can be a game ender concerning the Zero Carb Lifestyle.

Have a great Zero Carb day my Family and Friends. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Off the Beaten PATH


Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...