Saturday, May 28, 2016

5/28/2016 - Blast from the Past - DAY 37

Howdy all,

I guess I forgot yesterday was Friday. Ha! So, I owe you one and here it is. Anyhow Life is good if not GREAT I gotta tellya!!!  Happy Memorial Day weekend!! Your next edition of “Blast from the Past”:

Original Stardate: 8/6/2010
Today is a good day mostly because I am working a half day. At 10:30 am I will go to help my youngest sister set up her house for her wedding reception tomorrow. 

My energy levels are good. I got a lot of rest last night. My spirits are high, no cravings for carbs, no cheats, and no tummy troubles (so far today). 

I hit another all-time low on (ZC) this morning. So far I have lost 19 lbs. I actually feel hungry right now. So it’s time heat up some yummy (right?) fatty beef brisket. 

(ZC) Fat is where it’s AT

Cheers

260/241.0/185 (weight loss)
Overall health (1-10):8
Energy level (1-10):7
Cravings: None
Today's Menu: Fatty Brisket, H2O

Original Stardate: 8/6/2010
I had a real good day. It was fun to spend time with my sister. She is over ten years younger than me. My other younger sister showed up with her kids to help out. I had a lot of fun hanging out. 

I got hungry around 6:30pm. I was with my mom on my way to a garden center to pick out plants and flowers for my sister’s house. So before we made it to the garden center we stopped at Burger King and I ate two bun-less "buck doubles".
I am a little hungry now, but it is too late to eat.

(ZC)ers Lending a Helping Hand

Cheers

Observation:
Alrighty, a couple of short posts for that day. Let’s see…….well first of all this Rookie had an all-time low on Zero Carb……YEAH for him!!! He is listening to his body and enjoying the rewards that come with it. At this point one of the main rewards is weight loss. Fatty Beef Brisket is fitting the bill at this point and he eats to hunger. How easy is that? REAL EASY my good Friends!!!

Guess what? He is listening to his body again, in that he is waiting to actually feel hunger and not just eating because it is that time of day to eat. No Sir/Ma’am!  He is letting the body dictate to him when to eat. And better yet he is on the road when that happened for the second time that day and he used his noodle……..Oops……I mean brain and got some beef patties from Burger King. Yep, something easy and quick that FIT the BILL!!! GREAT for HIM!!!

Look-it: the Zero Carb Lifestyle can be a real easy if you let it. Or it can be real hard if you let it. Too many folks out there don’t plan for contingency situations and just give in to what they feel is easy and blow their way of eating to go back to what they are used to doing and have to start all over again. Plan my friends and you will reap the rewards of Zero Carb. Yes you will indeed!!! It’s so easy even I can do it. 

Have a great Zero Carb day my Family and Friends. Be Strong, Live Long and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Hear the CALL

Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the share, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and your support!!!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...