Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Eggs + whipped cream

Hi all!!!

A few words to let you know some results I am having with a new experiment.

As you may know, I went in the past on an "all eggs" eating plan, which I did not like at all (didn't feel well), then an "all cream" eating plan, which I could not sustain more then 3 days.

Recently, I got the idea to have both eggs + whippedcream and I got great results!!!

So now I am on eggs twice a day, which brings in all the nutrition I do want; then as soon as I feel hungry, I allow myself a few spoons of whipped cream that seems to satisfy my appetite, but also brings in a lot of satisfaction.

I have lost more then 6 pounds since the last 10 days.

I do not count calories and many times I feel less hungry with 2 eggs then 3 eggs... As for the whipped cream, 2-4 tablespoons are enough to keep me going for hours.

It seems whipped cream is much more efficient then liquid cream to cut down my appetite. And I think a lot of it is because of the texture!!! I feel like a kid in paradise...

I will keep you all posted.

Denis

4 comments:

  1. Nice experiment Denis, I think I might give it a go just to see how it feels. I am not much on dairy, but I enjoy a little now and then

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I won't tell you it is all nice and easy to do; but I will tell you the results are amazing.

      Denis

      Delete
  2. Denis
    How are you preparing the eggs and whipped cream? Sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delis what do you use to whip?

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...