Tuesday, February 28, 2017

2/28/2017 - The New Deal

Greetings from MARS..........

Mars he said? Mars INDEED!!!

Riddle me this: What came first? The Chicken or the Egg?

Ahhh............the old twist or is it? No twist here, just a clue or am I being cryptic???

What in the heck is he talking about this time??? 

Who said that.........umm........it must be Terry aka Cyber Mom. 

Look it: I want to mix it up a little.........mix it up? Hmm...another clue. Yes, my dear Family and Friends another clue indeed!!!

What is this all leading to, you may think. Alright, it is leading to my next EXPERIMENT!!! Don't ya just love experiments??? I know I do, yes I do.

Dave can you give some more clues? 

OK, I am a nice guy and I don't mind giving up a little more of this golden opportunity.......ohhh.......yet another clue.

Jeez, I am practically giving it all up, well let me color you a picture of what is..........darn, yet another clue.

OK then, I better stop before this all boils over into...........oops....another clue.

Timeout: no more clues at this time.......ha, no clue there. See, I was testing to see if you were paying attention. 

And now for the Rest of the Story: At this time I am doing what I call a "Warm Up" to the Experiment. I am cautiously testing it out a little. Ya know, like kicking the tires of a car that you may be interested in buying. I am also reading a little more on it and making sure that I understand fully (or to the best of my knowledge) what I am getting myself into.

Have wonderful Zero Carb day my Family and Friends. We win Battles everyday, yet the War still rages On!!! 


(ZC)er Reporting for DUTY


Cheers,

Dave

10 comments:

  1. you did not give enough clues lol. :-)Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Clues indeed!!! More to come soon. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Too funny Dave. I can't wait for the experiment to start. I am glad to see you back. Marcus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marcus! Experiment coming soon, glad to be back my friend!

      Delete
  3. I've been going through your blog getting lots of great information. I really enjoy the way you write along with the great information provided by you and Denis. I hope you don't mind answering some questions after I get through reading a little more. You have great weight loss results. I need to lose over a hundred pounds similar to you experienced when you stared the zero card diet. Thanks in advance. Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries Nick, please ask questions thru the email address at the top blog.Denis provides us with the best insights ever.

      Delete
  4. I think of you everytime I make oxtails.
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You must have loved him very much.
    Cyber mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oxtails a la Terry......YUM!!! I miss those times I visited you and Bob. Thanks Cyber Mom!!!

      Delete
  5. I like pretty much when OTHERS do the experiments; I just have to look at the results they get and from there decide if it is for me to adopt!!!

    We will always be at war; no choice; our enemies are everywhere; maybe they don't want us dead, but they surely don't want us fit, healthy and free!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen Brother Denis!!! Experiments (as you well know) are not "one size fits all" for the most part. You have done some experiments here that are real informative and gives the reader some insight of what they may happen. Lets see what fortunes come our way. Battle On!!!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...