Thursday, March 9, 2017

Denis's total fast day #3

Hi all!!!

I will be honest and admit the evening of day# 3 was a nightmare.

I had some light lower back pain during the day and decided to have a Tylenol. The pain was gone after one hour and the day was going fairly good.

Then, "bang", in the middle of the evening, I felt tense and it seemed only food could calm me down.

I was not really hungry; I just wanted to eat to calm down this tension I was feeling.

I went for a walk; no result. I had a hot shower; no result.

Then I remembered reading that having some salty broth could help. But I decided to have only warm salted water. Result? It calmed me down.

Maybe my body was asking for some minerals???

Anyway, here I am beginning Day # 4 of this journey.... sort of scared of what my evening will bring...

Weight in now down for a total of 6.6 lbs, another extra 1.6 lbs less then yesterday.

Many thanks for the comments!!!

Denis

4 comments:

  1. keep it up denis for as long as you feel your health is not at risk. the most i fasted in the past was for one week. that was long ago and it was more of a cleansing thing. i don't know if i could do it now. kudos for staying on path.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no worry for my health. Total fasting knowledge has increased a lot in the last few years and we now know all the negative things we have said against it are wrong. There is no risk of muscle wasting for example. It even triggers your stem cells to repair any sick or dammaged tissues, even creating new insulin producing pancreatic cells!!!

      But it is certainly not a "walk in the park"....!!!!!

      Denis

      Delete
    2. Keep it up my Friend!!! I tell you what: YOU are inspiring me to give it a try myself for at least a week or so or maybe more. Battle On Denis!!!

      Delete
  2. I am rooting for you Denis. I have tried intermittent fasting and had good results. Sara

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...