Wednesday, April 26, 2017

4/26/2017 - 30 Day Challenge Day 1 - Supplemental

Greetings all,

My Spirits are soaring, my Energy level is high ......... and I feel good if not GREAT!!!

I will be honest and tell-ya that although I was real enthusiastic about doing this 30 day challenge......well I thought for a moment: "What the HELL am I getting myself into???" OK, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out......... Ah much better. LOL!!!!

So I panicked a little, jeez I am only human don't ya know? Or do you??? Just kidding. No, not about being human........uh........the panicking part......right?

Anyhow, I just told myself: "Now Dave, just take it easy and just do it. Yes, like the commercial." So I did just do it or something like that.....now I am getting confused. Somehow that just does not sound right.

OK, now Dave is talking to himself once again........this guy is just the..... I will just leave it there. HA!

Has anyone seen some marbles??? I seemed to have lost some or should I say a lot of them. Now where was I???

Yes, as I was saying: I kinda got cold feet, but only for a second or two. 

Back to the story: So I put on my best pair of socks and jumped right in. Yes, I jumped in the deep part. What the heck if I am going to do it....well might as well just do it right. I did not prepare myself in anyway. I just felt the time was right and there you go!

OK, this is sounding more like an explanation than a summery of my day. So back to business.

I do really feel good on this being Day 1. I do feel a little hungry, nothing major. Maybe just the thought of the amount of food I ate today has triggered so mental deal. Hey, like I have said in the past: I am no nutty professor, so I can't really explain those types of deals.

At the moment I think I feel.....lets see how to put it? Not exactly hungry, more like an empty spot in my tummy. That is a poor description, but it is the best I can do. 

At the end of the day: 

I Feel great

My Spirits are up

I have plenty of Energy

What more can I ask? I have the whole package my family and friends. Oh did I mention I am oh so HAPPY!!! That is the cherry on top....oops I mean that's the melted butter on the rib eye........

Like everything I do: I will take it day by day. I will try not to think too far ahead of myself. I am just happy posting again and do my little experiment. 

Have a wonderful: Morning, Afternoon, Evening or Night. It just depends where and when you are reading this post. I have readers from all over the world that visit this blog. Imagine that, this tiny unpublished blog is somewhat international. I have received emails from many different people from different countries either thanking me for this blog or asking for some advice. To them and all I say: I am here for you anytime. I may be slow to respond sometimes, but I always try to respond to everyone that writes me even if I am a little late.

PuRe SeReNiTy


"Take me High, Take Me low, Take Me Where I want to Go .......... You Can't take my Joy form me, since I found  Serenity."

Good bye till tomorrow. Keep in the Fight and do what's Right and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er No FEAR

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...