Thursday, April 27, 2017

4/27/2017 - 30 Day Challenge Day 2 - Supplemental

Greetings all,

An end to another perfect day.....well almost. I mentioned in the last post that I had an appointment. Well, I went to see the Doc about some pain in the heal of the foot. Wow, it turned out to be a bone spur messing around with the Achilles tendon. So I am in a bit of pain to say the least.

No more Trojan wars for me I tell you what!!!

So there you go. Pain does not equal "GIVE UP" or "CHEAP EXCUSES". For me it means: BATTLE ON!!!

LOOK-IT: These first few days on this experiment is a little dicey. Yes, I put on my Game Face, but..............

I did not let this physical set back get me down or to the point where I want to give up, No Sir/Ma'am not I. 

I have to be honest and admit that I am in a lot of pain, I mean big time. It got worse as the day wore on.

I am Staying the Course my Friends!!! 

Good bye until tomorrow: No Surrender, No Retreat and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Move Forward
Cheers,

Dave

6 comments:

  1. I hope you are alright Dave. I am so sorry your foot is hurting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm OK Sara. I am in pain, but I am on meds and they seem to help to a degree. Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  2. I had the same injury years ago and all I can say is ouch! I am sure that eating protein will help heal you faster than not. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to see you back here Sandy! I'm confident that my way of eating will be a big plus in my recovery. Thanks for your support.

      Delete
  3. dave what are you doing to yourself? i really appreciate you strength and will. you have proved it over and over again throughout your journal. get well soon and battle on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I guess I am sometimes in too much of a hurry. I need to pace myself in my old age lol!!! I appreciate your kind words and support, Battle On!!!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...