Thursday, April 27, 2017

4/27/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 2

Howdy Family and Friends,

So far, so good! I will keep this a little short. I have an appointment this morning and I need to get outta here.

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs loss current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs loss current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)

I am feeling that little empty feeling again this morning. Yes, the one I had a hard time describing yesterday. That's OK, no worries here.

So two (2) pounds down, no big deal. As we all should know it is probably just my gut emptying out and some excess water weight. I really want to see what the weight loss will be on Day 7 or so.

Oh, I forgot to put my daily menu and intake at the bottom of the post yesterday.......sorry but it's been awhile y'all. It really should be the same everyday. Unless I decide to throw in the occasional Twinkies or cupcakes..........hahaha!!!

So that's it for now, until later tonight. Almost forgot I switched to two eggs instead of the 2-1/2 for ease. If I feel that I need to switch back, I will. No worries.

Menu:
B: Plain black coffee & H20
1st meal: 2 boiled eggs and 2 Tb of Mayo
2nd meal2 boiled eggs and 2 Tb of Mayo

Have a great day my friends and family. Live Long, Stay Strong and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Pathfinders


Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Well for a start, it is a good one!!!

    Your body is just going on "burning fat for energy" to going burning" more of YOUR fat for energy" that what comes in...

    Now we have to see how the Ghrelin and the Leptin hormones will react to this...

    By the way, I had 5 deviled eggs for my unique daily meal tonight... nothing else...!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Denis, let's wait and see my Friend! Deviled Eggs indeed!!! Battle On!!!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...