Friday, April 28, 2017

4/28/2017 - 30 Day Challenge Day 3 - Supplemental

Greetings all,

My spirits and my energy are good. I feel well considering my foot injury. I can't wait until it is healed.

Tomorrow is a big test for me. I will pick up my Mom and take her out for breakfast at the Resort like I do about once a month or so. They have a good if not GREAT spread for Zero Carbers. I love the all Meat Omelets with an extra side of Bacon!!!I usually ask for four over-easy Eggs on top of the Omelet. I just love the runny Yolk all over it. 

OK, I better stop before I start to drool. Hahaha!!!!

I stayed home today as I wrote earlier. I got a lot of rest. Actually, this morning my foot felt really good, then later it started to hurt a bit. It might have been the medication wearing off I guess. At the moment it is somewhere in between. 

So far I am happy with the results of this experiment. I know that there can be up and downs on the scale with this diet. Hey, this is not my first Rodeo don't ya know!!! If that happens I won't panic. I will just continue for the entire 30 days.

I did feel a little hungry between my meals today. Nothing overwhelming......just a little hungry. Ya know that little empty feeling inside my belly.

OOOH.......I almost forgot to mention that instead of Deviled Eggs, I had Egg Salad. Well my version of Egg Salad is mashed up boiled Eggs with Mayonnaise with a sprinkle of dried dill weed. That's it. It is easy to make which is good for a lazy easy meal. The way I make Deviled Eggs and Egg Salad are exactly the same. It is just formed differently. I use a small spoon to eat the Egg Salad and take extra small bites to make it last longer. I savor the flavor. It is ssssooo good!!!

Jeez I have to get a napkin for the............drool! Lol!!!

Good bye until tomorrow. Lets see how strong my resolve is at the breakfast buffet at the resort......will it be only black plain coffee or will I break down and dive into the Omelet bar???

Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Like a ROCK

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...