Friday, April 28, 2017

4/28/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 3

Greetings family and friends,

I am recovering well my good friends. I am down, but absolutely not out. And now for the important stuff........

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs, loss current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3 = (1.0) =0 3.0 lbs, loss current weight: 172.0 lbs (keep it coming)

It looks like the pain and medication have not done any damage to my weight loss effort. I took the day off from work to rest my foot and give it a chance to recover without unnecessary stress placed on it.

My Spirits are good and although I am a little groggy from medications, I still feel a nice amount of energy.

A positive spin is that I have some time to slow down and do some meditation and appreciate what I have accomplished these past few years. Y'all know how it is, sometimes we are so involved in everyday life we tend to look past the small things that make life GREAT!!!

Believe me I am oh so Grateful for many, many things and at this time I can relax and reflect on them. 

Have a great day my family and friends. We win Battles everyday, yet the War rages on. Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Wounded Warrior




Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Pain is never fun, never. But as we know, it is the way your body talks to you, telling there is something wrong, telling where there is something wrong. I admire your positive and energetic attitude. And the 3 lbs lost....

    I tell you, a meal made of 5 LARGE deviled eggs seems to be an excellent appetite suppressant. But the mayonnaise is ESSENTIAL. I had it again tonight. I didn't weight myself as I am fed up of the scale thing. I am looking more at "feeling well" then weight loss at the moment. Anyway, I know if I keep at it, it will follow.

    Did you know that anything ZC under 800 calories per day (eg: 5 deviled eggs....) gives your body the impression your are doing a total fast???
    And this is the best way to bring your insulin level at minimum + all the good stuff brought in by fasting like cleansing away old cells and promoting regeneration by means of the stem cells??? In nature, when an animal is injured, it goes to rest and STOP eating...

    Would it be possible your experiment is actually the best thing you can do for your tendon???!!!

    Maybe we are not at the end of our journey but surely we are on the good road towards it!!!

    Denis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Denis, that was some good if not Great information my Friend!!! I had no idea about the 800 calories and the fasting aspect of it. I am truly Blessed to have you part of this blog.

      I really hope your right about the healing part.That would be an extra bonus in it self.I never let scales frustrate me. I look at it as a measuring tool and nothing else. Believe me my Friend, you will be where you need to be when the time is right. I truly have faith in you. Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!!

      (ZC)er Brother in ARMS

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...