Sunday, April 30, 2017

4/30/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 5

Howdy y'all!

Still standing for another day. My Spirits and Energy are a bit better. I went through a lot yesterday, but more on that in a minuet.....now for the good stuff:

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs,loss, current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss, current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3 = (1.0) = 03.0 lbs loss, current weight: 182.0 lbs (keep it coming)
DAY 4 = (0.5) = 03.5 lbs loss, current weight: 171.5 lbs (oh my)
DAY 5 = (0.5) = 04.0 lbs loss, current weight: 171.0 lbs (yeah baby)

I got to tell ya that my foot really started to hurt later in the evening yesterday. Then by luck I found this foot medical boot that I had years ago that has a pump to inflate air pockets around the foot. It was like a miracle. I limped with it on for awhile and did not feel much pain. This morning my foot's pain was not too bad. I did not take the pain medication so far today.

Another thing about yesterday was my meals. Well I should say meal. Why? Because I only had one. It was not intentional. I ended up at my sister's house where my Mom lives. I ended up hanging out with her and my niece and nephews. I had not seen them in awhile and felt like visiting. I stayed a lot later than I had planned. My sister offered me some food, but I told her about my 30 Challenge. In retrospect I should have asked her to make me some boiled eggs and I am sure she has some mayonnaise. I thought I would hold out until I got home. Well she lives almost an hour away and by the time I got home and settled down was almost midnight and I was really sleepy, so I decided to skip the meal and go to sleep.

I ate my first meal today at 11:00 am. I really enjoyed it very much. So far so good.

OK y'all that is it for now and I will post again tomorrow morning. I am going strong and will not quit.

Have a great day. Keep the Faith and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Roll with the PUNCHES



Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...