Tuesday, May 2, 2017

5/2/2017 - ZC / 5BD / Egg Fast Challenge Day 7

Howdy y'all,

Wow, today is day seven (7)! I feel that I have accomplished a lot. Yet, my gut is not cooperating. Right when I got up this morning I had to got to the restroom and had a little bout of the big "D". OK, there wasn't much..........I wonder why??? HA! Well it's not really funny, but what can I say?

Results thus far:

(Please let me know if I mess up on my math below, I might add or subtract incorrectly)

DAY 1 = (0.0) = 00.0 lbs,loss, current weight: 175.0 lbs (out the gate)
DAY 2 = (2.0) = 02.0 lbs, loss, current weight: 173.0 lbs (talk to me)
DAY 3 = (1.0) = 03.0 lbs loss, current weight: 172.0 lbs (keep it coming)
DAY 4 = (0.5) = 03.5 lbs loss, current weight: 171.5 lbs (oh my)
DAY 5 = (0.5) = 04.0 lbs loss, current weight: 171.0 lbs (yeah baby)
DAY 6 = (1.0) = 05.0 lbs loss, current weight: 170.0 lbs (this is how we do it)
DAY 7 = (3.0) = 08.0 lbs loss, current weight: 167.0 lbs (not so fast)

Yes, I had a big leap in weight loss in one day. But, not so fast. Why??? Besides my small bout of the big "D" when I go up, I had another small bout of the big "D" just after I arrived to work. I would say about two (2) hours later. So I would not be surprised if I had a little weight gain tomorrow. I dunno I am just guessing. 

I still have that empty feeling in the gut. It is not hurting, just feels strange. My freaking foot is still hurting. It will be awhile until that heals and the medical boot that I am wearing to help with that deal was on too tight yesterday and caused the top of the foot to hurt. It has not gone away. So, now I have two areas of the same foot in pain. I am not a happy camper. Yet, I will still trudge on with this experiment and keep reporting to you good folks. 

Jeez, the things you do for LOVE...........hahaha!!!!

Look-It: I know y'all appreciate the information I am sharing with you and that's enough for me.

Menu:
B: Plain black coffee & H20
1st meal: 2 boiled eggs and 2 Tb of Mayo
2nd meal2 boiled eggs and 2 Tb of Mayo

Have a great day my family and friends. Keep in the Fight, Do What's Right and Always Battle On!!!

(ZC)er Can You Hear Me NOW

Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Dave. Please check out what happened Bob Harper. He ate the same way. High cholesterol is your biggest risk factor for heart disease. You might as well call this the high cholesterol diet. No medical research supports this weight loss strategy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you feel that way "Poor Plant Eater", my anual check ups give me an oh so wonder results when it comes to cholesterol since 2010. Maybe this chap had some other ailments that contributed to problems.

      Yes, if I listened to your version of "Medical Research" I would weigh 280 lbs or more and have high blood pressure and be a diabetic. No Thank you.

      I have the best health of my LIFE and I have Zero Carb to thank it. Maybe you should educate yourself better on this Lifestyle from people who actuually live it and not from scientist or buthers in white coats that use lab rats to determine my health needs...........no thank you!

      Have a wonderful day "Poor Plant Eater" I know that I will today and for the rest of my Long Healthy LIFE!

      Cheers,

      Dave

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...