Friday, August 11, 2017

8/11/2017 - Held for Ransom.......

Greetings all,

I feel good if not Great! No cravings for carbs and my Spirits are Soaring!!!

OK, so I noticed last month that all if not most of my pics are gone. Jeez, WTF, or Wheres the Fruit!!!! 

Yes, in all it's wisdom Photobucket decided to start charging for hosting pics. OK, so after years and years of providing a free service they decided to charge??? 

What a scam. Like me, thousands of users of this formerly free service are stuck like chuck. They well know it would be oh so hard for me and others to go back and reinsert hundreds if not thousands of photos in various pages on someones blog or website. 

I am sure as to Hell, oops sorry for the language but I am mad, am not going to pay any ransom for my pictures to be hosted there. I will have to find an alternative. It will take a long, long time for me to go all the way back to page one of my blog and reinsert all the pics. I may not even know exactly what was there. 

What a fine mess INDEED!!!

Well, I know that at the start of this post I said I was fine, but I did have an accident last month that I am almost fully recovered. I was changing the U-Joints on one of my vehicles and smashed my thumb with a 4 lb sledge hammer by accident. It could have been much worse, but by the Grace of God I did minimal, yet painful damage. It still hurts, but the pain is almost gone.

OK: so now I am the hunt for a Photobucket alternative, one day this blog will back to as close to 100% as possible. I don't post much now a days, but it is the only full Journal still available from the former original Zeroing In On Health Forum. So, I will make an effort to do what I can to give back to those who inspired me so much when I started to change my Lifestyle to Zero Carb.

Have a wonderful day! Fight the Good Fight and Always Battle On!!

(ZC)er No Surrender, No Retreat

Cheers,

Dave

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dave. I just stumbled onto your blog while searching for more zero carb information. I've been struggling with losing those last 6-7 pounds for a long time by just low-carbing. I think zero carb might be the way to go. I'm a grandmother but I don't want to compromise my health - I want my last years to be healthy and active ones!

    Your stats and before and after pics are worth a lot of example for those of us who don't know what this is going to be like.

    I'll check into your blog often to see how you are doing. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, as far as i am concerned ZC is the way to go. I find that some on low carb tend to make a lot of "Franken-Foods" that take you away from your goal of good if not great health. Cut back on your carbs at a pace until you are as close to zero as possible. I am not a doctor, I can only tell you what works for me. Good luck!

      Delete

PLEASE COMMENT IN THE MOST RECENT POST SO YOUR COMMENT IS NOT MISSED.

This site is dedicated to the Zero Carb Way of Eating. This is a peaceful community of like minded folks. Please do not use this blog as a platform to voice your opinions against our beliefs or promote non-related subjects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...